COURSE A: PATIENT-SPECIFIC MUSCULOSKELETAL MODELING
Added value combination of musculoskeletal modeling methodology with FE computer models technology
- 08:30-09:15: Prof. Ilse Jonkers (KUL-HMB, Belgium) – Predictive, personalised modelling-informed treatment decisions: fact, future or fraud?
- 09:15-10:00: Dr. Michael Skipper Andersen (The AnyBody Group, Aalborg University, Denmark) and Dr. Pavel Galibarov (The AnyBody Group)- Personalized musculoskeletal modeling: theory and applications
- 10:00-10:30: Coffee break
- 10:30-11:15: Dr. MªAngeles Pérez Ansón (University of Zaragoza, Spain) – Development of patient-specific FE models: different computational approaches
- 11:15-12:00: Prof. Nico Verdonschot (Netherlands) – Using more realistic loads for failure of bone and orthopaedic implants
- 12:00-12:45: Dr. Roel Wirix-Speetjens (Materialise, Belgium) – Translation of the clinics to the Company in orthopaedics
Course fee (50€ which includes material and coffee break) Limited number of positions
This course is organised by the CuraBone project, an ITN-EID Marie Curie project funded the European Commission H2020 under GA 722535.